Link Service COVID-19 Policy
In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Link Service is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and has firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our clients but the entire area.
- Our technicians will always wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job.
- Our technicians will continue to wear clean shoe covers.
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products.
- Technicians are required to regularly clean their iPads and phones with bleach products.
- We will disinfect all surfaces which we encounter with bleach products (furnaces/thermostats).
- Technicians will remove all refuse in Link Service supplied trash bags.
We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home for at least 14 days if they are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of being ill.
- We have communicated to our vendors that they are not to visit our office until conditions have improved.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- Office personnel is required to sanitize their workspace multiple times per day.
Link Service is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.